To prepare dressing:
Puree carrot, carrot juice, Amano’s Organic Shiro Miso, vinegar, oil, ginger and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
To prepare tofu:
- Slice block of tofu into equal cuts;
- Combine honey, oil, Amano’s Organic Tamari Soy Sauce, black bean-garlic sauce and garlic in a small bowl.
- Spread half the marinade in a large baking dish and top with the tofu slices. Spread the remaining marinade over the tofu, covering completely.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Oil the above grill rack.
- Grill the tofu until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Plate with your favourite sides
To Prepare Tofu:
- Water-packed firm tofu (rinse and drain)
- Two tablespoons honey
- Two tablespoons canola oil
- Two tablespoons Amano’s Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Two teaspoons of minced garlic
- One tablespoon garlic sauce
To Prepare Dressing:
- Pureed carrots
- Carrot Juice
- Two tablespoons of Amano’s Organic Shiro Miso
- One tablespoon of chopped Ginger
- ½ teaspoon of minced Garlic