4 large Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” pieces
4 tablespoons butter
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons Amano’s Organic Shiro Miso Paste
3 tablespoons milk, to taste
4 tablespoons chives
2 tablespoons green onions
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
● Put peeled and chopped potatoes into a pot and cover with water.
● Bring water to a boil on high heat, then turn down to low heat to simmer.
● Boil the potatoes until tender (about 15-20 minutes).
● Drain potatoes well and mash with a potato masher with butter, garlic and Amano’s Organic Shiro Miso
● Stir in milk and chives, taste and season with salt and pepper, adding more milk to increase creaminess as required.
● Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons green onions and enjoy!